Improving progress in writing and children’s attitudes to learning through Blogging and Web2.0 tools
Answer Ofsted’s questions about impact of your pupil premium spending and show IMPACT!
I am offering a cluster of 6 schools the chance to work closely with me over a 2 year project from Autumn 2015 to Autumn 2017. The project will focus on raising the attainment and progress levels of Pupil Premium pupils whilst providing the same opportunities to all the pupils in your school. Please view the short presentation below to see what is included in the project each year:
Here’s what’s included:
- A full Blogging launch INSET Conference with myself with ALL 6 schools attending on mass
- TA conference day exclusively for TAs
- Each school will get a full multi site blogging platform like: www.russellscottblogs.net, http://claremontblackpool.net or www.lowerplace.net (More examples available) Costs are included in the project
- Half day admin training for the two nominated project leads from each school on the blogging platform leading to ADMIN status
- EIGHT additional days per year to include teaching, observing David teach your pupils, 1:1 planning sessions, coaching and further training
- Triad (Learning 3) coaching set up, monitored and evaluated by myself ensuring continuity between schools
- Evidence gathering from the beginning, middle and end of the project ensuring that the schools have data to share with stakeholders
- QuadBlogging set up for each class and co-ordinated by myself exclusively.
If you think your school might be interested in working in this way, please get in touch using the link below: